How to Take Care of Lauryn Rose Gold Jewellery
When you buy yourself a nice, expensive piece of gold jewellery, or are lucky enough to be presented something as a gift from a loved one, then one of the first things that comes to your mind should be finding out how to take the best care of it. Here at Lauryn Rose we are aware of the fact that the best part about owning jewellery is wearing it, but if you don’t take proper care of your valuable pieces, they won’t stay in good wearable condition for very long.
Lauryn Rose Gold Jewellery
Gold in particular is a precious metal that requires some extra care and attention, especially if you wear it on a regular basis. Allow us to give all the tips and tricks you need with some pointers for how to take care of gold jewellery, followed by our most popular gold pieces that you can apply your newfound care skills to!
- Ideally, you should take all your gold pieces to a jeweller to have them checked for loose parts once a year. While you are there, they will most likely steam and buff them for you as part of the service.
- Lauryn Rose Gold Jewellery needs to be last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing that you take off at night. Doing this means that your chains and pendants etc. won’t get sprayed with things like perfume that can affect the metal.
- Invest in a couple of velvet lined trays to store your most precious pieces; that way you don’t have to worry about damaging your jewellery when it is not being worn.
- If you are having problems with knotted chains, then the trick to employ is using a dab of olive oil and two pins to carefully untangle the problem areas. Remember to clean your jewellery after doing this!
So now that you have a better idea of how to take care of Lauryn Rose gold jewellery, it’s time to treat yourself to one of these Lauryn Rose pieces.
- Gold Heart Disc
Sweet and simple, this gold heart disc pendant is perfect for a jewellery lover of any age. There are so many different ways that a heart gift can be taken, from romantic love to platonic love and everything in between. After all, a golden heart is always the best kind of heart. Chocolate is a close second obviously!
- Two Colour Tassel Necklace and Twist Chain
The opposite of the simple gold heart pendant, this stunning two-colour tassel necklace, complete with unusual twist chain, is a real statement piece! It harkens back to the days of the roaring 1920’s New York City flappers, which coincidentally is a style reference that is very much back on trend in 2018.
- White Gold Necklace
If white gold is more your style, then you can’t go wrong with this subtle yet sophisticated bar necklace. It’s a simple and stylish design that also happens to make for a perfect surface for our free engraving service.